Course detail: TMFR - Tactical Medical for First Responders
- Participants will develop the knowledge and skills necessary to decrease preventable loss of one's own life (self-aid) or the life of another (buddy-aid) while in an active threat environment.
- Participants will demonstrate lifting, moving and extricating victims during scenario based exercises.
- Identify, prioritize and treat life threatening injuries
- Identify necessary items to include in first aid kits
- Perform proper hemorrhage control
- Demonstrate how to open an airway
- Demonstrate how to treat chest wounds
- Group Discussion
- Practical Exercises and Scenarios
- All Law Enforcement Personnel
- Emergency Management Services Personnel
- Fire Services Personnel
- 100% Attendance
- Participate in all exercises and scenarios
Click here to be notified about the next scheduled program.