Visit the KU Data Analytics Boot Camp website to get more information and reserve your spot today!
Take a quick, expert-led path into the world of data with the Big Data for Managers and Decision Makers workshop, presented by the University of Kansas in Kansas City. This three-part training event is for managers and managerial teams who want to learn the fundamentals of big data and how it can be used to improve business decisions.
Topics covered during the workshop include:
- Day 1:
- Data-Driven Decisions
- Big Data Technological Landscape
- Day 2:
- The Intersection of Data Science and Big Data
- Constraints and Limitations of Big Data
- Day 3:
- Big Data Resources and HR
- New Directions and Opportunities for Innovation
Click here to be notified about the next scheduled program.