Course detail: Science Based Interviewing - Two Day Course
- Participants will employ best practices as they investigate any crime from its beginning to its eventual disposition; either as an individual, or as part of an investigatory team.
- Participants will be able to decide upon prescribed courses of action or techniques that will provide a greater level of safety in a variety of environments, events and situations.
- Participants will also act in ways that support the needs of the community and profession, while carrying out the responsibilities of an officer and a member of their respective community.
- Learn evidence-based methods to obtain more information from victims, witnesses, & suspects.
- Identify evidence-based methods to obtain greater rapport.
- Identify active listening techniques and effective questioning.
- Identify evidence disclosure methods for greatest impact.
- Case Study
- Practical Exercises
- All Law Enforcement Professionals
- Law Enforcement Only
- 100% Attendance
(This session is full; you may join the waitlist)