Course detail: KAHTT - Kansas Anti-Human Trafficking Training: A Multidisciplinary Focused Approach
- Participants will improve multi-disciplinary team (MDT) responses to human trafficking cases, gather information about improving or establishing a formal MDT in their own communities, identify gaps and develop short and long term response plans with the help of SME's.
- Child Welfare Professionals
- Law Enforcement Personnel
- Child Advocacy Center Staff
- Juvenile Services
- KDOC Staff
- Secure Facility Personnel
- 100% Attendance
- Participation in all exercises and scenarios
Click here to be notified about the next scheduled program.