SWAT Magazine recently featured SLR15 and Greg Sullivan "Sully" (the primary instructor for this course) as a cover story. Sully has also had numerous write ups in Guns & Ammo Magazine, SWAT Magazine, Gun & Weapons for Law Enforcement Magazine, Shooting Times Magazine, Precision Rifle Magazine, and several other publications.
The Shotgun Armoring Course covers the Law Enforcement Duty type pump shotguns of the Remington 870, Mossberg 500/590, and the Semi-Automatic Benelli M1-90/M2. Everyone will have the opportunity to go hands on with each of these Shotgun Weapon Systems.
- Headspace and wear inspections
- Action and function
- Barrel inspections
- Fore-end assembly & action bars
- Bolt assembly (extraction & spring, firing pin, retractor spring, flex-tab cuts)
- Ejector inspection & replacement
- Trouble shooting, diagnosis & repair
- Slide assembly inspection
- Magazine spring, retainer & followers
- Shell latches, inspections, adjustment & Replacement
- Custom accessories & enhancements
- Extractor repair & replacement
- Ejector repair & replacement
This program follows the Manufacturer's guidelines and is taught by FBI and NRA Certified Instructors.
Please register at: Law Enforcement Shotgun Armorer Course
For Meals and Lodging at KLETC, please contact Jenny Caywood at 620.694.1449 or firstname.lastname@example.org for reservations.
(This session is full; you may join the waitlist)