Course detail: GLOCK Armorer's Course
- Participants will inspect, repair and service the GLOCK Auto Pistol safely.
- Understand and be able to explain the design features of the GLOCK Safe Action System
- Demonstrate the knowledge and ability to maintain, troubleshoot and service all GLOCK pistols by passing a Practical Examination.
- Instructional demonstrations
- Scoring a minimum of 80% on the written examination
Please register at: AC-Armorer's Course
For Meals and lodging at KLETC, please contact Jenny Caywood at 620.694.1449 or email@example.com for reservations.
Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to attend University of Kansas sponsored events. If you require a reasonable accommodation in order to participate in an event, please email KLETC or call 620.694.1400 at least three weeks before the first day of the event. Some events may require notice earlier than three weeks and require you contact a specific individual; if so, that information is provided in the event-specific information.
Click here to be notified about the next scheduled program.