Course detail: Bolt Action Sniper Rifle Armorer Course
- History of the Weapon
- Cycles of Function
- Armorer Disassembly-Reassembly
- Identification of Common Problems and Parts
- Identification of Group Components
- Stocks, Pillars and Bedding Inspections (Traditional, Synthetic, and SOPMOD)
- Barrel Inspection & Issues
- Parts Interchangeability & Brands
- Firing Pin Protrusion
- Trigger Cleaning & Replacement
- Chamber Inspections
- Accessories & Customizing
- Scope Base Mounting
- Scope Ring Truing and Lapping
- Cleaning & Maintenance
All tools, manuals, and anything else that is necessary issupplied. Students arerequired to bring their own weapon systems to get familiar with their ownconfiguration and modifications. This allows the time for a good thoroughcleaning and inspection, and for any necessary repairs and replacements. Thisis a very intensive course that we cover in two days, so be prepared to get alot of hands on knowledge.
For Meals and Lodging at KLETC, please contact Jenny Caywood at 620.694.1449 or firstname.lastname@example.org for reservations.
Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to attend University of Kansas sponsored events. If you require a reasonable accommodation in order to participate in an event, please email KLETC or call 620.694.1400 at least three weeks before the first day of the event. Some events may require notice earlier than three weeks and require you contact a specific individual; if so, that information is provided in the event-specific information.