Course detail: Interdiction for the Protection of Children Training
- Participants will employ best practices as the investigate any crime from its beginning to its eventual disposition; either as an individual or as part of an investigatory team.
- Participants will know resources available to them and courses of action to take when encountering an endangered child.
- Participants will identify research-supported indicators of an endangered child and a high-risk threat to children.
- Participants will develop a basic understanding of the behavioral patterns of both suspects and victims.
- Participants will be able to articulate their findings that are supported through research.
- Law Enforcement personnel
- 100% attendance and participation
Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to attend University of Kansas sponsored events. If you require a reasonable accommodation in order to participate in an event, please email KLETC or call 620.694.1400 at least three weeks before the first day of the event. Some events may require notice earlier than three weeks and require you contact a specific individual; if so, that information is provided in the event-specific information.