Course detail: HFFR - Health and Fitness Plans for Public Safety
- Students will be able to examine their current diet and workout strategies and develop health and fitness plans for themselves.
- Identify the effects of stress and how it relates to on and off duty issues with first responders
- Articulate the significance of physical fitness and compare it to mental and emotional states
- Compare and contrast diet plans for personal goals and needs
- Interpret and modify types of fitness to develop a personal fitness plan
- Classroom point of instruction
- Group exercises with classroom material
- Physical workout monitored by instructors
- All Public Safety Personnel
- 100% participation and attendance
Click here to be notified about the next scheduled program.