The Kansas Police Administrators' Seminar(KPAS) is designed for new chiefs and department administrators and senior officers and supervisors who are preparing themselves for chief or other upper level police administrative positions. KPAS provides instruction in the "basics" of managing a police department and its employees, with real world problems and decision-making that a chief of police confronts daily. The subjects discussed are not the usual law enforcement subjects. As a chief or administrator of a police department ...you use everything you know to do your job. KPAS is designed to add to that experience and knowledge base to help you do your job better.
KPAS Topic List
- Perspectives on Executive Leadership
- Critical Incident Management
- Strategic Planning
- Use of Stakeholders in Problem Solving
- Managing Organization Change
- Understanding and Navigating Local Government
- And much more?.