- How a law enforcement agency can put better-trained, better-qualified, more professional officers to work on the street.
- How newly hired officers can be trained more quickly.
- How to improve the selection process.
- How this program improves the performance of all officers receiving this training.
- How documentation of performance is an integral part of this program and how documentation will assist in making assignments and writing probationary performance reports.
- How the supervisor's role and the field/jail training officer's role interact in the decision-making process concerning trainees.
(This session is full; you may join the waitlist)
August 21-23, 2019, Learning Center Classroom Bldg
November 18-20, 2019, The Brief Space