Course Detail: NC-LFSTWELL - Lifestyle Wellness Coaching Certification
This unique Lifestyle Wellness Coaching Certification course will show your clients that providing specific insights into their individual wellness is just as vital to long term success as creating an exercise program.
Our Lifestyle Wellness Coaching course will enable you, as a trainer, to communicate, motivate, and support your client in new and innovative ways towards reaching their goals. This self-paced online-mentored class will help you develop the personal skills you need to lead your clients, while opening new revenue streams outside of just exercise training sessions! Your clients will achieve long-term fitness and lifestyle wellness goals for likely the first time ever. You will provide your clients with personal awareness techniques that will create new possibilities and help them overcome previous limitations.
Students who successfully complete this course will be able to:
- Identify the core ingredients in Lifestyle Wellness Coaching
- Apply principles of goals and goal setting to assist clients in their lifestyle fitness pursuits
- Discuss the evolution of coaching and the emergence of the Lifestyle Wellness Coach
- Determine the essential steps for co-creating the coaching relationship
- Explain the importance of coaching agreements and identify the essential components
Lifestyle Wellness Coaching Certification includes video instruction, drills and testing. The W.I.T.S. video lessons will teach you the skills of successful coaching and allow you to practice and build confidence in your coaching relationships as a lifestyle wellness coach. This is the next level in your professional growth to build your personal business and increase your billable hours.
This 13-hour course is online and self-paced. Students have 4 weeks to complete course modules. Exam for the certification credential is online and included in tuition.
Optional but recommended textbook may be purchased by students: Lifestyle Wellness Coaching by J. Gavin and M. Mcbrearty, 2018. ISBN-13: 9781492559634. Available on Amazon in e-book or hard copy.
This program is offered in partnership with World Instructor Training Schools (WITS). The course is approved or accredited by the following groups:
- NCCA: National Commission for Certifying Agencies (written & practical skill competency exams)
- ACE: American Council on Education
- NIRSA: National Intramural Recreation & Sports Association