Course Detail: BUS425 - Small Business Information Security: The Fundamentals - NEW!
Purdue University Fort Wayne leverages the resources of Purdue University by teaming up with their MEP program to offer this training.
To advance economic prosperity, health, and quality of life in Indiana and beyond. Purdue Manufacturing Extension Partnership (MEP) provides high value, affordable solutions to help businesses increase profitability. As advocates for Indiana's thousands of manufacturers, our staff leverages resources in both the public and private sectors to help identify areas of improvement, streamline processes, and ultimately increase competitiveness.
Small Business Information Security: The Fundamentals
- Describe the concepts of information security and cybersecurity
- Identify and manage your risks
- Know how to safeguard your information
- List specific actions items to identify risks, protect information, detect intrusions, respond to intrusions, recover from a loss
- Explain techniques for working safely and securely
- Identify requirements to subcontract in the DoD supply chain