Course Detail: PER826 - How to Travel Free and Safely
- The best resources on where to travel in the USA & overseas and when it is safe to travel to these destinations.
- Important websites & travel companies offering deep discounts to motivate you to book travel now (with generous cancellation and change policies).
- Safety tips for visiting family and friends on vacation.
- What airlines, hotels, and restaurants are doing to protect travelers.
- What you can do when you fly, check into a hotel, and dine out for extra safety.
- How travel insurance companies are adapting and the best policy options.
- Things you can do right now to make your future travel free including: building your reward points for free flights and hotels, learning new work skills, and connecting with organizations that will make your travel more memorable.
"She packed the time with authoritative information she gained from first-hand experience." - Former Student
"I love the information Gina gives. I feel strongly motivated to travel and visit new places, but am not quite there financially, so I am always interested in the "how to." - Former Student
"Extremely informative. Gave a lot of options for travelling free! Came with a 100-page book. Great material!" - Former Student
Fee includes Gina's 100-page digital book, "How to Travel Free & Safely" (valued at $39.95).
About the Instructor:
Visit Gina's website for more information. Click Here
This course will be delivered online. The class will be facilitated by a live instructor, Gina Henry, during the scheduled course time. Several days prior to the start of your course, you will receive an email with information on connecting to the session.