This course will help you develop the ability to create the advanced functions and formulas you need to perform complex calculations in ExcelŽ. In addition, it will give you the skills to audit your workbook content to find, troubleshoot, and correct errors or issues in your ExcelŽ data.
- Use functions including: VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, MATCH, INDEX, and TRANSPOSE
- Trace Cells: precedent and dependent cells, trace arrows, and more
- Watch and Evaluate Formulas
Prerequisite: Basic knowledge of ExcelŽ.
This class has two options to participate:
1. Fully in-person at Purdue Fort Wayne. Students will participate in the live sessions during the scheduled course days and times.
2. Fully online via Zoom. Students will participate in the live sessions during scheduled course days and times. (Online Course Requirements: Students should have access to MS Excel 2019 or newer, a reliable internet connection, and a computer camera and microphone).
You will be able to select the option that works for you (ONLINE or IN-PERSON) at time of registration.