Course Detail: BUS750 - Effective Employee Onboarding - NEW!
Objectives of this workshop include:
- Explain the goals of an employee onboarding program.
- Explain the four C's of onboarding: compliance, clarification, culture, and connection.
- Identify strengths and weaknesses of your current onboarding program.
- List common challenges and roadblocks for onboarding programs.
- Begin to develop an onboarding plan for employees new to your organization.
Intended Audience: Human resources, organizational development professionals, and other individuals responsible for new employee onboarding.