Course Detail: TRV440 - Iceland's Magical Northern Lights - Guided Travel
On this adventure you'll enjoy overnights at luxury properties and stand-out experiences to ensure every day is special.
- Search for nature's dazzling display on a northern lights cruise.
- See Jökulsárlón glacial lagoon, filled with floating icebergs.
- Relax in the warm, mineral-rich water of the Blue Lagoon.
- Travel to the Golden Circle, one of Iceland's natural wonders.
- See the beautiful Seljalandsfoss, one of Iceland's most famous waterfalls.
- Explore Skogar Folk Museum, covering all aspects of Icelandic life.
- Experience the energy at the geothermal fields of Geysir and Strokkur.
- Learn about the volcanic nature of Iceland during a visit to the Lava Exhibition Center.
- Savor gourmet Icelandic cuisine at a popular local restaurant.
Deposits for this trip are due April 12, 2019. Final payment is due by August 19, 2019.
For more information and to sign up for this trip, please email us at Learn@pfw.edu or by calling 260-481-6619.
- 7 Days - 10 Meals (5 Breakfasts and 5 Dinners)
Per Person Rates:
Double Occupancy $4,099
Single Occupancy $4,599
Triple Occupancy $4,069
Included in Price: Round Trip Air from Fort Wayne Airport, Air Taxes and Fees/Surcharges. Hotel Transfers are also included in the price.
All Rates are Per Person and are subject to change, based on air inclusive package from FWA.
IMPORTANT CONDITIONS: Your price is subject to increase prior to the time you make full payment. Your price is not subject to increase after you make full payment, except for charges resulting from increases in government-imposed taxes or fees. Once deposited, you have 7 days to send us written consumer consent or withdraw consent and receive a full refund.
Register early, this trip fills up fast!
- Join us for an in-depth travel presentation on October 3 to learn more. RSVP here!