Course Detail: CAA105 - CAA Private Music Instruction Monthly Online Payments
If you are a new or prospective student, please make sure you have made scheduling arrangements with your instructor PRIOR to making a payment. This online portal is used to make monthly payments for CAA private music instruction that has been pre-arranged with the instructor. Payments should be made by the first day of the month in which the lessons are being taken.Instructions: If you are not sure of your instructor's hourly rate or have questions, please contact Emily Grillo at firstname.lastname@example.org . Do NOT create a User Name or Password when using this payment portal; do NOT choose the Sign In button. Only choose Add Attendee, Submit and Checkout buttons. Please note that this portal works best with Chrome and Firefox web browsers; errors have been reported with Explorer and Safari users.
- Click on the current date session listed under Available Session for which you are making payment. A new screen will open.
- Scroll down to Session Detail, select the correct Price (length of lesson and rate for the desired number of lessons) from the dropdown menu.There are many options; contact Lynn if you don't see the one you need.
- Click Add to Cart at the bottom of the screen; a new page will open.
- Scroll down and click Add Attendee at the bottom of the screen; a new page will open (you may do this more than once if you have multiple children taking the same length of lesson from the same instructor).
- Fill out the required contact information using the student name, not the parent name (most people find this self-populates after entering your email address); make sure to check the "skip company information" box. Click Submit at the bottom of the page; a new screen will open.
- On this page (the student name should appear under Attendee List and the correct price should appear in the Shopping Cart) scroll to the bottom and click Checkout.
- Choose your instructor's name from the dropdown menu; you can include custom information in the notes section if you wish regarding this payment; otherwise type N/A in that area. You can choose an option regarding "How did you hear about us?" or you can click Next to skip this information if you wish; a new screen will appear.
- Check the Summary Review to make sure it is correct then click Submit Order.
- You will be taken to a secure location to enter your credit card information; follow the prompts to complete the process. Shortly you will receive an email confirmation of your credit card transaction.