Course detail: Planning and Scheduling Maintenance Activity
This live, online certificate program will help you evaluate your operation; plan, coordinate and schedule maintenance; and properly use preventive and predictive maintenance in your operation. The program is designed for all types of maintenance environments including refineries, chemical plants, factories, mines, large buildings, organizations with many smaller buildings, and all types of mobile fleets.
· Convince your management of the benefits of planning and scheduling maintenance jobs.
· Outline the complete planning process.
· Estimate crew size and manpower requirements.
· Calculate available hours from maintenance workers.
· Create a credible maintenance schedule accounting for all constraints.
Who Should Enroll?
The certificate will benefit maintenance managers, maintenance directors, superintendents, supervisors, lead hands, CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) managers, planners, engineers, and people who are in training for any of these positions. There is also an advantage to training representatives from operations and stockrooms for their perspective and input.
Part of the Online Certificate in Maintenance Management.
The fee for each module of the certificate is $995.
U.S. Federal Employee Discount (PDF Document)
Online Certificate in Maintenance Management Course Information (PDF Document)
Click here to be notified about the next scheduled program.