Course detail: DE - Officer De-Escalation Techniques
In today's world, Law Enforcement Officers must be efficient physically, mentally and verbally. This class is designed to give today's Police Officers the tools needed to effectively communicate with citizens in a way that everyone is safe and situations are handled with the highest amount of respect and professionalism.
- Participants will develop verbal techniques that will assist them in their dealing with the public.
- Participants will acquire tools and develop techniques intended to keep the public, suspects and officers safe in stressful situations.
- To consider verbal and non-verbal communication methods
- To understand and practice effective active listening skills
- To communicate in clear, respectful and non-judgmental ways
- Law Enforcement Officers
- 100% attendance and participation