Course detail: ADVGLOCKARMORER - GLOCK Advanced Armorer's Course
- Participants will practice advanced forms of weapon inspection, repair and service of the GLOCK Auto Pistol safely.
- Understand and be able to explain the design features of the GLOCK Safe Action System
- Demonstrate the knowledge and ability to maintain, troubleshoot and service all GLOCK pistols by identifying 90% of the problems present in the Final Practical Examination Scenario Pistols.
- Instructional demonstrations
- Hands-on activities
- To be eligible to take the Armorer's Course you must be active/retired law enforcement or military, private security, GLOCK Stocking Dealer/Range Program employee or current GSSF member.
- 90% on the Final Written Examination
Please register at: AAC-Advanced Armorer's Course
For Meals and Lodging at KLETC, please contact Jenny Caywood at 620.694.1449 or email@example.com for reservations.
Click here to be notified about the next scheduled program.