Course detail: LDRS1030 - Leadership Live One-Day Workshop: Overcoming Resistance to Change
- Understand why many people resist change
- Apply the task-relationship-identity diagnostic framework for determining types of change
- Utilize tools and principles to foster effective change conversations
- Apply the thought-, fear-, and capacity-based model to guide optimal interventions in change management
- Employees who have been tasked with leading a change initiative
- Middle managers, team leads, supervisors, and directors who are responsible for identifying needed changes and developing implementation plans.
- Project managers
- Live-Online Participation: You will be given a log-in so that you can join the training live from anywhere. Our virtual classroom is equipped with numerous learning tools that promote engagement and facilitate application of knowledge.
- Live In-Person: This program will be available as a live, in-person class at a date yet to be determined.
Click here to be notified about the next scheduled program.