This two day training event will include one seven hour day on Courageous Leadership and one seven hour day on Seconds 4 Survival.
Courageous Leadership - This course will prepare first responders from all ranks to be courageous in their principles in order to give those under their control a safer working environment. While many leadership courses focus on theory, this course focuses on practice and the principles taught will help the leader immediately and "de-centralized" leadership is emphasized so every police officer from every rank can be inspired to be a leader.
Seconds 4 Survival - is a dynamic, media intensive course designed to reduce the reactionary gap that can lead to deadly consequences in law enforcement interactions with suspects. Real life scenarios combined with tactical considerations are discussed throughout the training that will give the student the knowledge to survive attacks. Here are just some of the important topics taught in "Seconds 4 Survival: Win The Ambush:"
- Characteristics of Cop Killers
- Pre-Attack Indicators
- Body Language Clues For Danger
- Successful Performance Under Stress
- How To Prevent The Ambush
- The Dangers of 'Action vs Reaction'
- Verbal & Non-Verbal Clues To The Attack
- Command Presence For Survival
- What Does Suspect Deception Mean
- Weapon Indicators
- Fight or Flight: The Key To Survival
- Case Law That Enables You To Survive