Course detail: ICSSCI - Incident Command System for Structural Collapse Incidents F0322
- Describe the aspects of a structural collapse.
- Explain basic command procedures and ICS organizational structure.
- Identify various resource levels, types and capabilities used for structural collapse incidents.
- Identify critical factors and issues that affect scene management.
- Describe all unique operational considerations used at a structural collapse incident.
- Describe all response operations phases associated with a structural collapse incident.
How to View Training Certificates Online (PDF Document)
Click here to be notified about the next scheduled program.