A well-planned warehouse layout will help you reduce operating costs by improving warehouse processes and inventory control. In this course, you will learn to apply field-proven techniques, which focus on layout planning, methods selection, space optimization, and material handling to make your layout the most efficient it can be.
- Improve the performance of warehouses and distribution facilities.
- Increase the productivity and effectiveness of those responsible for layout planning.
- Provide practical approaches to storage, order-picking, packing, material movement, and physical control.
- Streamline material flow in warehouses and distribution centers.
Who Should Attend?
- Industrial engineers and systems analysts
- Warehouse supervisors and team leaders
- Managers of warehouses and distribution centers
- Logistics and supply chain planners
- Planning teams for new or expanded facilities
- Leaders of supply chain and lean initiatives
Click here to be notified about the next scheduled program.