Course detail: Systematic Layout Planning for Lean Facilities - Online Certificate
You can enroll and start at any time. You can take up to four months to complete the course at your own pace.
Systematic Layout Planning (SLP) is recognized throughout the world as the most organized way to lay out a facility for efficient operation. Leading companies have made it a standard practice in their Lean and Six Sigma programs. This course will prepare you to lead layout projects using SLP and to achieve remarkable results in record time.
In Modules 1-3 you will learn and practice SLP, a powerful and universal method. In Module 4, you will use SLP to prepare a manufacturing plant layout and to prepare a detailed equipment layout for the that layout. Finally, you will learn to organize and lead your next layout project using SLP.
See complete course information by downloading the Planning Lean Plant Layouts with SLP Information & Outline.
See a preview and introduction of the course at https://learn.ku.edu/lean-plant-layout.
- Employ SLP to eliminate waste resulting from a poor layout
- Prepare a plan to improve material flow and reduce the cost of material handling
- Develop a more productive facility
- Organize layout projects and teams
Who Should Attend?
- Plant and manufacturing managers
- Manufacturing and industrial engineers
- Lean and Six Sigma program offices
- Black Belts and Master Black Belts leading process improvement projects
Train your team and save:
- Registration for one or two attendees - $995.00 each
- Registration for three or four attendees - $895.00 each (10% discount)
- Registration for five or more attendees - $845.00 each (15% discount)
Planning Lean Plant Layouts with SLP Information (PDF Document)