Course detail: Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
Organizations, both public and private, need to work faster, reduce costs, and maintain high standards of consistency and quality. They can achieve these goals through improvement programs such as Lean and Six Sigma. The Lean process emphasizes waste reduction and improved processing speed, and Six Sigma stresses an analytical approach to the elimination of defects and the reduction of variation. When combined, they can solve organizational problems and improve performance, leading to a competitive edge. This five-day program prepares new Green Belts to lead projects and contribute to improving services and manufacturing. Those who pass the exam on the final day will receive Green Belt certification from the University of Kansas.
- Earn a Six Sigma Green Belt certification from KU upon successful completion.
- Understand and apply the Six Sigma DMAIC model for improvement activities.
- Utilize Six Sigma knowledge and skills to lead successful improvement projects that deliver meaningful results.
- Use proven tools and techniques in improvement projects.
- Earn 3.5 CEUs (35 Professional Development Hours/Units) that can be used to fulfill requirements for other professional certifications or licenses.
Who should attend?
- Employees of any organization (including manufacturing, healthcare, finance, engineering, customer service, and sales) where Lean and Six Sigma methodologies are being used or considered
- Lean and Six Sigma practitioners interested in learning about new concepts and tools for making their improvement projects more successful
- Those interested in taking the first step toward a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification
Click here to be notified about the next scheduled program.