Course detail: Sustainability Management Solutions
This self-paced online course introduces sustainable practices in energy generation, waste management, buildings and civil infrastructure.
Attendees will learn to:
- Examine the environmental impacts of energy generation using fossil fuels, nuclear energy, strategies for clean energy, and various renewable energy sources.
- Illustrate different methods of sustainable waste management.
- Describe how the circular economy can support sustainability.
- Illustrate how green building concepts can impact sustainability.
- Demonstrate principles of sustainable infrastructure and describe how the Envision tool can support higher performance through more sustainable choices in infrastructure development.
Who should enroll?
The program is designed for anyone who wants to make sustainability an important part of their organization's operations - no prior background or experience in sustainability is necessary. Attendees will be better positioned to contribute to their organization's financial wellbeing while alleviating the negative environmental impact of their operation.
Download the certificate information PDF, which is linked below. It decribes the full course content and requirements.
(required) Principles of Sustainability Management
Sustainability Management Certificate Information (PDF Document)
Click here to be notified about the next scheduled program.