Register below to attend and learn the latest developments in all facets of transportation safety from experts in the field.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This conference provides valuable information for law enforcement personnel, court professionals, state and local government officials, engineers, safety advocates, EMT and EMS workers, teen drivers, educators and counselors, special interest group representatives and more.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Keynote and breakout sessions cover injury control, law enforcement, youth driving issues, roadway safety, autonomous vehicles, officer safety, pedestrian and bicycle safety, distracted driving for emergency responders and more. Participants can receive up to 9.5 contact hours of instruction.
Several networking breaks allow attendees to meet and talk with speakers, colleagues and vendors in the exhibit hall each day.
The full conference agenda and program will be available in early-March 2018. Check out the 2017 program for a sample of what to expect in 2018.
Pre-Conference Event on Monday, April 16: 2nd Annual Kansas Drugged Driving Summit
- Driving Under the Influence of Drugs (DUID) detection, arrest, and prosecution issues in Kansas
- Problems experienced by other states with legalization of medical and recreational marijuana
- The persistent problem of illegal drugs and legal prescription drugs being involved in Kansas crashes
- Legislative challenges experienced by other states
- Prevention tactics for DUID
- Kansas statistics on drug related crashes
- DUID – problems on the horizon
If your organization is interested in exhibiting at this event, check out our exhibitor registration options now.
IMPORTANT!!! If you require a certificate for attending this event, be sure to Create a Profile in our registration system prior to registering for the event online.
Register for your spot at this event now below!