Certificate detail: LCIREC - Life Cycle Institute Reliability Engineering Certification
Participants learn how to:
- Create Asset Management Plans that comply with ISO 55000
- Build and sustain a strategic reliability engineering program
- Prepare control strategies that reduce risk and improve utilization
- Design predictive maintenance strategies and programs
- Establish a root cause analysis program
The REC requires completion of four three-day courses and documented application of reliability engineering in the form of a work product.
For more information on how to earn a REC, please email email@example.com.