The Reliability Engineering Certification (REC) builds and certifies competency in reliability engineering and asset management. Successful candidates will be able to apply reliability engineering to build asset management programs that are consistent with ISO 55000 Asset Management standards.
Participants learn how to:
- Create Asset Management Plans that comply with ISO 55000
- Build and sustain a strategic reliability engineering program
- Prepare control strategies that reduce risk and improve utilization
- Design predictive maintenance strategies and programs
- Establish a root cause analysis program
The REC requires completion of four three-day courses and documented application of reliability engineering in the form of a work product.