Course detail: Certificate in Leadership Skills for Maintenance Supervisors and Managers
When you improve your supervisory skills, you'll improve the productivity of your whole team. This 10-part online class gives you real-world solutions to the challenges you face as a maintenance leader. The course focuses on the necessary management and people skills needed to foster maximum productivity, high quality work, and good morale.
Participants in this training program will learn:
- Supervisory roles and attributes
- Time and meeting management
- Continuous improvement techniques
- Communication techniques, including delegation and how to deal with difficult people
- Framework for asset management
- Developing a reliability strategy
- Using technology for maintenance improvement and savings
- Work execution management
Who Should Enroll
This course is appropriate for those who supervise maintenance professionals in all types of organizations. Most of our students are seeking to improve their leadership skills or are being considered for advancement in their organizations.
U.S. Federal Employee Discount (PDF Document)
Leadership Skills for Maintenance Supervisors and Managers Information (PDF Document)