- Study part-time, three days a week, while maintaining your work schedule.
- Develop concrete, in-demand skills to graduate from the program ready to apply your knowledge in the professional world.
- Complete projects using real data sets from the worlds of finance, health care, government, social welfare, and more—allowing you to build a strong portfolio with a professional demonstration of mastery.
- Employ statistical analysis to model, predict, and forecast trends.
- Expertly build VBA scripts in Excel to automate tedious manual processes.
- Utilize real-world data sources to showcase social, financial, and political phenomena.
- Create Python-based scripts to automate the cleanup, re-structuring, and rendering of large, heterogeneous datasets.
- Analyze social media trends on Twitter and Facebook using automated programs.
- Use advanced SQL and Mongo techniques to combine multiple datasets into one so as to create even more impressive and comprehensive databases.
- Benefit from a wide range of career services to position you for success as you work to advance in your current career or seek a new opportunity.
Visit the KU Data Analytics Boot Camp website to get more information and reserve your spot today!