Course detail: AERO6050 - The Regulations of Maintenance (AEA Course)
- Review the regulations applicable to a U.S. certificated repair station engaged in maintenance, preventive maintenance and alterations of U.S. registered aircraft, components or accessories.
- Review 14 CFR Part 145 and how various other regulatory parts interface with Part 145.
- Part 43 - Maintenance, Preventive Maintenance, Rebuilding, and Alteration
- Part 21 - Certification Procedures for Products and Articles
- Part 91 - General Operating and Flight Rules
This course is intended for anyone who has a need to be thoroughly familiar with the Federal Aviation Regulations applicable to repair stations and aviation maintenance as is required by Subpart D to 14 CFR Part 145. In addition, this course provides a refresher for repair station owners, accountable managers, and quality control managers with responsibility for the repair stations processes and procedures who have previously attended the 5-day AEA Certified Repair Station Training course.