This course provides students with an introduction to the use of social media and cloud based computing. These technologies enable individuals to create, collaborate and share information, and present exciting new options for the way we work, teach and create.
- Explore the features of different types of social media and cloud computing technologies
- Utilize multiple forms of social media and cloud computing technologies
- Participate in a professional online community of practice
- Identify best practices case studies in the use of social media for learning
- Evaluate social media acceptable use policies for organizations
- Create a professional learning network using social media
As a Zero Credit course, working professionals can enroll in this academic class and gain professional development hours, without going through the KU application process.
Click here to be notified about the next scheduled program.