Course detail: MLWLESK - Marijuana Legalization: What Law Enforcement Should Know
- Director Thomas Gorman, Rocky Mountain HIDTA (High Intensity Drug Trafficking Area)
- Aaron Weiner, PhD - Director of Addiction Services at Linden Oaks Behavioral Health, Naperville, IL. Dr. Weiner also serves as an Advisory Board Member for Smart Approaches to Marijuana organization.
- Ms. Carlie Houchen, M.P.H., Analyst with the Kansas Health Institute
- Mr. Monte Stiles, National Speaker and Trainer on drug policy, law enforcement, and drug prevention and is retired as an Assistant United States Attorney for the District of Idaho. Mr. Stiles was also a sworn Special Deputy United States Marshal for most of his career.
- Mr. Ed Klumpp, Kansas Law Enforcement Legislative Liaison.
Click here to be notified about the next scheduled program.