Course detail: CIRI - Criminal Interdiction and Roadside Interviewing
- Students will be able to identify possible criminal conduct and build their legal foundation for continuing contact through roadside interviewing to include search, seizure and arrest.
- Define and recognize legal standards for citizen contact
- Conduct subject interviews while spotting signs of deception and nervousness
- Develop legal foundation for discovering contraband or evidence of a crime
- Identify how to document the criminal interdiction process through video, written documents and testimony
- Law Enforcement Officers
- 100% participation and attendance
Click here to be notified about the next scheduled program.