This hands-on program focuses on the mechanical functioning, complete disassembly/reassembly, maintenance, troubleshooting, and field repair of these pistols. Instructors will guide students through each step while encouraging active participation to ensure maximum retention of the material covered. Law enforcement armorers will also gain the knowledge necessary to develop a maintenance and inspection program for their department. A three (3) year certification is awarded upon successful completion of written and practical exams.
- Introduction to SIG SAUER pistols
- Examination of the SIG SAUER safety system
- Disassembly and assembly procedures: slides, frames, magazines
- A thorough examination of all pistol operations
- Inspection procedures
- Operational function checks
- Sights: installation, adjustment
- Alternative maintenance methods
Please register at: SIG SAUER ACADEMY
For Meals and Lodging at KLETC, please contact Jenny Caywood at 620.694.1449 or email@example.com for reservations.