Course detail: KU Data Analytics Boot Camp
The total program commitment time is 25-30 hours per week, including online sessions, homework, group projects, and self-study. You are supported in this journey by your dedicated cohort of staff, which includes instructors, teaching assistants, tutors, student success teams, and career coaches. You’ll also benefit from peer-to-peer assistance throughout the program.
- Study part-time, with the flexibility you need to balance your work-life schedule.
- Employ statistical analysis to model, predict, and forecast trends
- Expertly build VBA scripts in Excel to automate tedious manual processes
- Utilize real-world data sources to showcase social, financial, and political phenomena
- Create Python-based scripts to automate the cleanup, re-structuring, and rendering of large, heterogeneous datasets
- Interact with RESTful APIs using Python Requests and JSON parsing techniques
- Create in-depth graphs, charts, and tables utilizing a wide-variety of data-driven programming languages and libraries
- Use geographic data to create visually exciting, interactive, and informative maps
- Write SQL commands to perform Create, Read, Update, and Delete operations
- Use advanced SQL and Mongo techniques to combine multiple datasets into one to create an even more comprehensive database
- Create basic interactive websites and applications to show your work to the entire world
- Create web applications and visualize datasets through a variety of charts
- Scrape information from web pages in order to collect data from a wide variety of online sources
- Communicate and glean new business insights using enterprise-grade tools like Tableau
- Work in a collaborative group on a complex data-mining project
- Understand the basics of troubleshooting and enhancing legacy code
Visit the KU Data Analytics Boot Camp website to get more information and reserve your spot today!
KU Data Analytics Boot Camp Website
KU Data Analytics Boot Camp Brochure (PDF Document)