- Study part-time, three days a week, while maintaining your work schedule.
- Develop concrete, in-demand skills to graduate from the program ready to apply your knowledge in the professional world.
- Complete projects using real data sets from the worlds of finance, health care, government, social welfare, and more—allowing you to build a strong portfolio with a professional demonstration of mastery.
- Employ statistical analysis to model, predict, and forecast trends.
- Expertly build VBA scripts in Excel to automate tedious manual processes.
- Utilize real-world data sources to showcase social, financial, and political phenomena.
- Create Python-based scripts to automate the cleanup, re-structuring, and rendering of large, heterogeneous datasets.
- Analyze social media trends on Twitter and Facebook using automated programs.
- Use advanced SQL and Mongo techniques to combine multiple datasets into one so as to create even more impressive and comprehensive databases.
- Benefit from a wide range of career services to position you for success as you work to advance in your current career or seek a new opportunity.
Visit the KU Data Analytics Boot Camp website to get more information and reserve your spot today! Course Resources
KU Data Analytics Boot Camp Website
KU Data Analytics Boot Camp Brochure