Course detail: TOSD - Training Operations in Small Departments F0290
- Leadership issues in fire service training, such as why and how the local training officer must be a catalyst for change and personal motivators within the department.
- Legal issues affecting the training function, including an understanding of a standard of care and the impact of Occupational Safety and Health Administration and National Fire Protection Association standards.
- Safety considerations in training.
- Marketing of training internally.
- Ways to justify training needs.
- Resolution of training conflicts using appropriate conflict resolution techniques.
- Selection and evaluation of training curricula and materials from outside sources.
- Effective delivery and evaluation of training.
How to View Training Certificates Online (PDF Document)
Click here to be notified about the next scheduled program.