Course detail: SCAFFA Annual Fire School
Co-sponsored by: State Capital Area Firefighters Association (SCAFFA), Kansas Fire & Rescue Training Institute (KFRTI), EMS Tech, Kansas State Firefighters Association (KSFFA), Topeka Fire Dept, Kansas Forest Service, 10-33 Foundation, Kansas Task Force 1, Silver Lake Fire Dist, Shawnee Heights Fire Dept, Dover Fire Dept, Mission Township Fire Dept, Soldier Township Fire Dept, Kansas Dept of Health & Environment (KDHE), Kansas State Fire Marshal's Office, SNCO Emergency Management, Johnson Co Consolidated Fire Dist 2, AMR, Midwest Card Solutions
Registration and Fees:
- Registration is $25.00 per person, unlimited classes. Paid directly to SCAFFA
Go to www.scaffa.org to pay
- If you are taking the Instructor 1 course, there is a $20.00 certification fee and a $40.00 online course fee payable to KFRTI
You register for the certification exam by clicking on National Firefighter Certification on the left side of the screen
- Participants MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE to participate in school
Please bring your State Issued Fire ID Badge
- Late registrations and walk-ins are always welcome
- 7:00 am Registration...Ramada Atrium
- 8:00 am Morning classes begin
- Noon Lunch on your own
- 1:00 pm Afternoon classes begin
- 5:00 pm Adjournment
KFRTI will be offering a Certification Test Lab on Friday March 18th from 8:00am-5:00pm. To request a seat for initial or retesting of any level of written certification exam, please call Erica Henderson or Jenn Johnson at 866-804-8841.
If you do not see a class listed - it is full and no longer available for registration.
Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to participate in University of Kansas educational offerings. If you require a reasonable accommodation in order to participate in this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 866-804-8841 at least two weeks before the first day of the event.
How to View Training Certificates Online (PDF Document)
SCAFFA Annual Fire School (PDF Document)
Click here to be notified about the next scheduled program.