Course detail: TECH3080 - Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification
This three-day program prepares those who already have a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt to lead large projects by explaining Six Sigma philosophies and principles, demonstrating team leadership, understanding team dynamics and assigning team member roles and responsibilities. Those who pass the exam on the final day will receive Black Belt certification from the University of Kansas.
- Lead efforts to execute the Lean Six Sigma methodology throughout an organization (business level, operations level, and process level)
- Learn how to develop a successful Lean Six Sigma program
- Apply advanced statistical methods and lean techniques to projects
- Design a Lean Six Sigma training program for your organization.
Who should attend?
This program is designed for those who want to lead projects and teams and enhance their career opportunities by expanding the knowledge they have gained from their Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training.
Attendees must have a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt in order to register and attend. It is highly recommended that attendees have a Green Belt from the University of Kansas or from a program that covered the ASQ Green Belt Body of Knowledge.
Choose Your Way to Learn
- Face-to-Face on the KU Edwards Campus: Join us in the Kansas City area for three days of dedicated training time.
- Live-Online Participation: You will be given a login so that you can join the training live from anywhere in the world. Our classroom is equipped with cameras, microphones, and speakers so that you will be able to see and hear the instructor and participate.
- Recorded Online Participation: Recordings of the sessions will be posted at the end of each day. You can watch them in your free time and email the instructor with any questions that you may have. You will have one week after the final class session meets to finish watching all of the recordings and to complete the exam.