Course detail: TECH2050 - Online Certificate in Managing Maintenance for Buildings and Facilities
This program is designed for those who manage buildings and facilities of many kinds, such as airports, government buildings, office buildings, factory buildings, apartment complexes (large- and small-scale), hotels, hospitals, shopping malls, sports and entertainment venues, and other large facilities.
- Identify the full scope of responsibilities for a facility manager
- Recognize safety issues and develop strategies to alleviate them
- Identify cost-saving opportunities in contracting and purchasing
- Organize your maintenance operation
- Apply preventive maintenance and lean maintenance techniques
Who Should Enroll?
This course is designed for facility managers, maintenance managers, building managers, architects, property management company employees, property managers, supervisors, non-maintenance directors accountable for maintenance, leads, maintenance support people and people who are in training for these positions.
U.S. Federal Employee Discount (PDF Document)
Online Certificate in Managing Maintenance for Buildings and Facilities Course Information (PDF Document)