Course detail: TECH1100 - Online Certificate in Batch Process Control Management
- Defining the measurements needed and the control elements to be manipulated in a batch process
- The attributes of both continuous processes and discrete processes related to a batch process
- The elements that make a batch process different from both continuous processes and discrete processes
- The elements included in a complete batch recipe
- Applying the IEC-61131 standard and the ISA SP88 standard to your batch processes
- Maintaining safety and flexibility in your batch processes
- PLC and DCS based batch automation
Who Should Enroll?
This course is designed for engineers and technicians in the process instrumentation and control fields who are involved in batch processing in industries such as pharmaceuticals, chemical processing, and food processing.
You can enroll and start at any time. You can take up to six months to complete the course at your own pace, even if you finish after July 1, 2019
Online Certificate in Batch Process Control Course Information (PDF Document)
U.S. Federal Employee Discount (PDF Document)
Click here to be notified about the next scheduled program.