Course detail: Certificate in Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) Implementation and Optimization
More than half of all new Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) implementations fail to result in a positive return on investment. In this online, on-demand course, you will learn the objectives, benefits, and basic/advanced features of a CMMS. You will also discover how to develop system specifications based on your individual needs and how to justify, evaluate, implement, audit and optimize your CMMS to result in a positive return on investment. You can enroll and start at any time.
- Assemble the information necessary to choose, install and use a CMMS
- Evaluate the use of a CMMS for your facility
- Explain the uses, data, and the importance of completeness and accuracy of your work orders
- Support good planning and scheduling practices.
- Manage spare parts and inventories for maintenance.
- Understand how to get the right information to the right person in a timely manner and how to set this up in the CMMS
- Learn the steps of implementing a CMMS.
- Learn how to shop for and evaluate a CMMS
Who Should Enroll?
This comprehensive class will introduce the general capabilities of modern CMMS and is designed for several distinct groups of attendees:
- Maintenance departments that are searching for a suitable CMMS
- Maintenance departments that want to upgrade their system or restart their system
- Maintenance professionals (planners, supervisors, managers) that want to increase their expertise of their CMMS
- Maintenance support professionals (stockroom, engineering, accounting) that want to increase their knowledge on CMMS
- IT professionals charged with supporting, acquiring or building CMMS
- CMMS vendors
- Salespeople who need to understand system requirements and use
- Programmers and analysts who need background training
- Consultants that want to add value to their offerings or train junior associates
Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) Implementation and Optimization (PDF Document)