More than 400 people attend this event every year, including:
- Asphalt paving contractors, superintendents, and highway construction personnel
- State highway engineers, engineering technicians, and roadway maintenance personnel
- County and municipal engineers
- County and township road and maintenance supervisors
- Consulting engineers
- Asphalt paving and highway construction equipment vendors
- Material suppliers
- State, county, township, and municipal transportation officials
The 61st Annual Asphalt Paving Conference is scheduled for Thursday, December 7, 2017. Register your spot online below.
For the full conference agenda, visit: kupce.ku.edu/asphalt-paving-conference.
IMPORTANT!!! If you require a PDH certificate for attending this event, be sure to Create a Profile in our registration system prior to registering for the event online. Course Resources
Asphalt Paving Conference Venue & Parking
Asphalt Paving Conference Lodging
Asphalt Paving Conference Agenda