Course detail: CONF1010 - Asphalt Paving Conference
The Annual Asphalt Paving Conference has been hosted by the Civil, Environmental and Architectural Engineering Department at the University of Kansas since 1956. The conference focuses on the latest technology and research in the areas of asphalt paving, asphalt mixtures and emulsions.
More than 400 people attend this event every year, including:
- Asphalt paving contractors, superintendents, and highway construction personnel
- State highway engineers, engineering technicians, and roadway maintenance personnel
- County and municipal engineers
- County and township road and maintenance supervisors
- Consulting engineers
- Asphalt paving and highway construction equipment vendors
- Material suppliers
- State, county, township, and municipal transportation officials
Asphalt Paving Conference PDH Certificate Process (Download PDF) (PDF Document)
Asphalt Paving Conference PDH Certificate Process
Click here to be notified about the next scheduled program.