More than 400 people attend this event every year, including:
- Asphalt paving contractors, superintendents, and highway construction personnel
- State highway engineers, engineering technicians, and roadway maintenance personnel
- County and municipal engineers
- County and township road and maintenance supervisors
- Consulting engineers
- Asphalt paving and highway construction equipment vendors
- Material suppliers
- State, county, township, and municipal transportation officials
The 61st Annual Asphalt Paving Conference is scheduled for Thursday, December 7, 2017.
Online registration available below through Tuesday, December 5th.
Registration will also also be available on-site the day of the event beginning at 7:30am.
IMPORTANT!!! If you require a PDH certificate for attending this event, be sure to Create a Profile in our registration system prior to registering for the event online. Course Resources
Asphalt Paving Conference Venue & Parking
Asphalt Paving Conference Lodging
Asphalt Paving Conference Agenda
Asphalt Paving Conference PDH Certificate Process (NEW!)
Click here to be notified about the next scheduled program.