Course detail: Presentation Skills One-on-One Coaching
- It Begins with the Audience: How to organize a presentation to generate the audience outcomes you are trying to achieve.
- Stand and Deliver: How to speak in a compelling manner using short, active info-bites, clear messaging guideposts, a strong vocal presence, proper posture, appropriate gestures and movement, and all the other nuances of effective speaking.
- Killer Slides, Not Slides That Kill: How to assemble a slide show that complements and supports your presentation, aids audience understanding, and leaves a powerful visual reminder of your key points.
- Strong Closings: How to clearly communicate next steps, whether you're asking for the big go-ahead or simply giving a project update.
- Any professional who needs to develop successful business presentation skills for customer/client and/or organizational audiences
- Live-Online: You will be given a log-in so that you can join the training live from anywhere. Our virtual classroom is equipped with numerous learning tools that promote engagement and facilitate application of knowledge.
- Live In-Person: This program also is available in-person on a mutually agreeable schedule.
Click here to be notified about the next scheduled program.