Certificate detail: MMCERT - Certificate in Maintenance Management
Participants in this certificate program will learn to:
- Identify the dominant patterns of maintenance management currently practiced by your department
- Understand the formulas, measures and techniques used to evaluate maintenance efforts
- Recognize when maintenance contracting and outsourcing can be of benefit.
- Understand how the quality improvement techniques can be applied to maintenance management efforts.
- Convince your management of the benefits of planning and scheduling maintenance jobs.
- Outline the complete planning process.
- Estimate crew size and manpower requirements.
- Calculate available hours from maintenance workers.
- Create a credible maintenance schedule accounting for all constraints.
- Understand the basics of preventive maintenance.
- Select and apply different predictive maintenance inspection techniques.
- Develop task lists based upon reliability programs.
- Choose whether interruptive maintenance or non-interruptive maintenance is best in a situation.
The fee for each course of the certificate is $995. Register for all three courses of the certificate at the same time and enter "MMCERT" in the Promo Code box at check out to receive a $200 discount.