- Gain a solid understanding of process dynamics and their relevance to controller tuning.
- Obtain insights into the inner workings of PID controllers.
- Learn about different controller types, algorithms, and options—and when to use which one.
- Discover the appropriate tuning techniques for different process types and tuning objectives.
- Learn how to tune gap, cascade, split-range and override control strategies.
- Develop techniques for quickly assessing the performance of control loops.
- Establish if tuning is the real/only problem affecting a particular control loop.
- Learn how and when to apply cascade and feedforward controls.
- Understand the design, use and tuning of ratio and override controls.
- Discover how to deal with nonlinear processes and control elements.
Register for all three parts of the certificate at the same time and enter "ASCCERT" in the Promo Code box at check out to receive a $200 discount.
|Course title||Mandatory||Year span|
|Process Control and Advanced Control Strategies Module 1||Mandatory||2|
|Process Control and Advanced Control Strategies Module 2||Mandatory||2|
|Process Control and Advanced Control Strategies Module 3||Mandatory||2|