Course Detail: QBBASICSBDC - QuickBooks Basics
In this three (3) session, in-person course, you'll learn how to take the fear out of your bookkeeping, properly set up your company and navigate your day-to-day entries.
You will learn to:
- Create a company file
- Build a Chart of Accounts
- Enter check and deposit transactions
- Record debit and credit card transactions
- Reconcile bank and credit card statements
- Enter and pay bills
- Create invoices and sales Receipts
- Maintain customer and vendor lists
- Create Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet and Custom Reports
Prior computer experience recommended. Suggested for users who are new to QuickBooks. Please bring a flash/thumb drive to class with you. Your instructor is available for no-cost one-on-one advising following the course.