In Person Seminars
We offer a variety of in person seminars on campus and in cities nationwide. Use the menu on the left to browse our offerings by profession, by instructor or by calendar. Another option is to use the keyword search at the top of the page.
Covid-19 Guidelines: The University requires PPE in all classroom and clinical settings. We are following CDC interim guidance for healthcare workers that excludes fabric face masks as recognized PPE. You are required to wear a KN95 or surgical mask. Masks will be provided when you check into the seminar. You can wear a fabric mask to enter the building. Seating is limited to maintain optimal social distancing. Classrooms will be cleaned regularly. If you feel sick please stay home. We will refund your tuition as long as you request it prior to the seminar.
Register online anytime to save time. You can sign up for on campus seminars on our website. Off campus seminars will link to a partner’s website to register. If you want to attend an in-person seminar that is not located on the NWHSU campus, please contact the provider for details about their COVID restrictions.
- All new customers must sign in to create an online profile.
- Creating an online profile is free, quick and easy.
- Use your credentials to sign in before you register and make payments online.
After you create your profile (existing customers)
- Sign in using your existing credentials
- Search for a seminar or online course.
- Add it to your cart.
- Continue shopping or checkout to purchase the course(s) you picked.
- Enter in your credit card information.
- Receive a receipt and confirmation letter via email.
CBI Cards: Please call 952-885-5446 to redeem your card. They cannot be used to purchase seminars via on this website.
Please contact us at (952) 885-5446 or email@example.com if you have any questions.