In Person Seminars
We offer a variety of in person seminars on campus and in cities nationwide. Use the menu on the left to browse our offerings by profession, by instructor or by calendar. Another option is to use the keyword search at the top of the page.
State board approval is noted on each course. In addition, NWHSU is an approved provider in the following states: Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Idaho, Indiana, Illinois, Iowa, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Wyoming, British Columbia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland, and Ontario. Some restrictions apply. Check with your licensing board if you have questions about the rules or restrictions on course content.
Additional state or provincial board approval may be requested by calling 952-885-5446. A fee may apply and application deadlines and restrictions may affect our ability to apply.
Register online anytime to save time. You can sign up for on campus seminars on our website. Off campus seminars will link to a partner’s website to register. If you want to attend an in-person seminar that is not located on the NWHSU campus, please contact the provider for details about their COVID restrictions.
- All new customers must sign in to create an online profile.
- Creating an online profile is free, quick and easy.
- Use your credentials to sign in before you register and make payments online.
After you create your profile (existing customers)
- Sign in using your existing credentials
- Search for a seminar or online course.
- Add it to your cart.
- Continue shopping or checkout to purchase the course(s) you picked.
- Enter in your credit card information.
- Receive a receipt and confirmation letter via email.
CBI Cards: Please call 952-885-5446 to redeem your card. They cannot be used to purchase seminars online.
Please contact us at (952) 885-5446 or email@example.com if you have any questions.