In Person Seminars
We offer a variety of in person seminars on campus and in cities nationwide. Use the menu on the left to browse our offerings by profession, by instructor or by calendar. Another option is to use the keyword search at the top of the page.
Covid-19 Guidelines: The University follows CDC and State of Minnesota COVID-19 guidelines. You are required to wear a face covering at all times. Hands-on technique seminar require a N95 or K95 mask. A cloth facemask is sufficient when you attend a seated lecture. Seating is limited to maintain optimal social distancing. Classrooms will be cleaned regularly. If you feel sick please stay home. We will refund your tuition as long as you request it prior to the seminar.
Register online anytime to save time. You can sign up for on campus seminars on our website. Off campus seminars will link to a partner’s website to register.
- 1. All new customers must sign in to create an online profile.
- 2. Creating an online profile is free, quick and easy.
- 3. Once you have created a profile, you will sign in to check out and make payments online.
After you create your profile
- 1. Sign in using your existing credentials
- 2. Search for a seminar or online course.
- 3. Add it to your cart.
- 4. Continue shopping or checkout to purchase the course(s) you picked.
- 5. Enter in your credit card information.
- 6. Receive a receipt and confirmation letter via email.
CBI Cards: Please stop by or call us to redeem your card. They cannot be used to purchase seminars via the online shopping cart.
Please contact us at (952) 885-5446 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.